Getting ready for a spooktacular Halloween? Kids and adults alike will love dipping into this produce-packed snack filled with naturally good fats that’s perfect for your Halloween party.
- 2 cups guacamole
- 4 ounces blue corn tortilla chips
- 2 tablespoons lowfat sour cream
- 3 black olives
- 4 pretzel sticks
- Spoon guacamole onto plate. Smooth out edges to form a rectangle.
- Create Frankenstein’s hair by sticking chips, pointed-side-down, into the top of guacamole rectangle.
- Add 2 dollops of sour cream and place 2 slices of olive in center for eyes.
- Use 1 pretzel stick to form basis of mouth, then create the “stitches” with pretzel halves above and below.
- Add 2 whole olives to either side of Frankenstein’s face to create his bolts.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 162Total Fat: 12gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 351mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 3gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g