Turn bagged salad into an easy, veggie-filled side dish for the whole family! We found a bagged salad that already had radishes, carrots and pea pods in the bad, added cucumbers, tomatoes and cheese, then topped it off with a kid favorite dressing. So easy to throw together to serve alongside dinner!
- 1 (12 oz.) package salad blend
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup shredded lowfat Cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons Ranch dressing
- Top salad with cucumber, tomatoes, cheese and dressing. Mix well.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 93Total Fat: 4gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 226mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 3gProtein: 4g