Capture your favorite summer picnic in a bento box! Chicken salad gets a makeover by swapping Greek yogurt for the mayo and adding grapes.
- 6 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2/3 cup red seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 stalk celery, cut into thirds
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 15 raisins
- 8 whole wheat crackers
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- Mix yogurt, honey, mustard, garlic powder, pepper and salt in large bowl. Add chicken, grapes, pecan and onions. Mix well.
- Assemble Ants on a Log with celery, peanut butter and raisins.
- Serve with crackers and strawberries.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 367Total Fat: 21gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 505mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 4gSugar: 11gProtein: 15g