Recipe sponsored by Wish Farms.
Making jam at home may sound intimidating, but it can be really simple. This easy homemade strawberry jam is made with just 4 ingredients and can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 months!
Whether you’re spreading on toast, topping off waffles or enjoying on a parfait, this go-to jam recipe will become a staple in your house.
- 16 ounces Wish Farms® strawberries, leaves hulled, chopped
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat large saucepan over medium heat. Add strawberries and maple syrup, cover and let simmer 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until berries begin to break down. Increase heat and bring to a gentle boil. Cook 5 minutes, lightly mashing berries as they break down.
- Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil. Cook 10 minutes, stirring frequently and mashing, until thickened.
- Add chia seeds and vanilla, and let cook 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Transfer to airtight jar or container. Seal and store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks or freeze up to 3 months.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 14 Serving Size: 2 Tbsp.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 25Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 0g