Don’t let a historically popular dressing get boring. Turn it into a wrap! These Cobb Salad Wraps are just what you need for lunch.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox for a chance to win weekly prizes.
Looking for more lunchbox ideas? We’ve got you covered with 70+ ideas including make-ahead ideas, non-sandwich lunches, ideas for repurposing leftovers, and vegetarian, nut-free and gluten-free recipes.
Or check out all of our back-to-school content on our blog. A few of our most popular posts include:
- The Ultimate Guide to Packing Healthy Lunchboxes
- After-School Snacks that Won’t Ruin Dinner
- The Best Lunchboxes for Kids
- 20 Lunchbox-Packing Tips & Hacks from Parents
- 2 whole wheat wraps
- 2-3 tablespoons Litehouse® Chunky Bleu Cheese dressing
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 slices low-sodium bacon, cooked
- 2 slices low-sodium deli sliced turkey
- 2 large hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Spread dressing over middle of each wrap. Top with lettuce, tomato, bacon, turkey, egg and avocado.
- Fold in sides and roll up wrap. Cut in half and serve.