This dessert may seem completely indulgent, but it’s not. The warm cinnamon bananas are the perfect topping for frozen yogurt, or they can be enjoyed on top of pancakes, waffles or eaten alone. Simple, quick and sure to be a family favorite!
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 bananas, sliced ⅓-inch thick
- 2 cups lowfat vanilla frozen yogurt
- Mix sugar, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice in bowl.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray, add bananas, sprinkle with ½ cinnamon sugar mixture and cook 2 minutes or until browned. Flip, coat other side and cook 2 minutes, or until browned.
- Serve over ½ cup frozen yogurt.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1/4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 153Total Fat: 2gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 86mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 2gSugar: 22gProtein: 7g