The ultimate holiday snack board! This colorful board features the perfect mix of fresh fruit, festive snacks, cheese, and crackers. Assemble this board as a fun appetizer station for your guests while you finish preparing Christmas dinner. Pro tip: sprinkle a little apple or pineapple juice on your apples to keep them from browning
- 4 ounces white Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 Pomegranate, seeded
- 3 ounces triangle crackers
- 1 green apple, sliced
- 1.5 cup red seedless grapes
- 1/2 orange,, sliced
- 1/2 dragonfruit, sliced
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- 4 ounces white chocolate pretzels
- Assemble all ingredients on large cutting board or serving tray.
- To prepare reindeer celery, cut celery into 3" slides. Spread with peanut butter. Top with pretzel, candy eyes, and a raspberry
- To prepare Christmas tree crackers, spread guacamole on crackers. Top with pomegranate aril.