Craving a lunch or dinner that’s light, but filling? This Chicken Waldorf Salad is just the thing! Filled with 28g of protein, lots of fruits and veggies, crunchy nuts, and brought together with a lightened-up Greek yogurt dressing, it’s the perfect meal any time of the year. Serve solo, over a bed of salad greens, or in a wrap.
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken breast
- 2 medium Gala apples, diced
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix yogurt, lemon juice and honey in small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine chicken, apples, grapes, celery and walnuts in large bowl. Add yogurt and mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 229Total Fat: 6.9gCholesterol: 70.2mgSodium: 72mgCarbohydrates: 17.9gFiber: 2.2gSugar: 14.7gProtein: 27.9g