These Chicken Caesar Salad Sandwiches are an easy-to-assemble lunch, especially with if you have leftover cooked or rotisserie chicken on hand. Wrap it up in a tortilla, serve on your favorite whole wheat bread or top crackers for a delicious meal.
Add extra flavor with Opa Greek-style Yogurt Caesar dressing from Litehouse or by adding a few slices of avocado, tomato or red onion!
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox for a chance to win weekly prizes.
Looking for more lunchbox ideas? We’ve got you covered with 70+ ideas including make-ahead ideas, non-sandwich lunches, ideas for repurposing leftovers, and vegetarian, nut-free and gluten-free recipes.
Or check out all of our back-to-school content on our blog. A few of our most popular posts include:
- The Ultimate Guide to Packing Healthy Lunchboxes
- After-School Snacks that Won’t Ruin Dinner
- The Best Lunchboxes for Kids
- 20 Lunchbox-Packing Tips & Hacks from Parents
- 2 1/2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 cup diced sugar snap peas
- 1/4 cup Litehouse® instantly fresh red onion
- 1/4 cup Litehouse® OPA Greek style Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine chicken, sugar snap peas, onion, dressing, mayonnaise, pickle juice, pepper and salt in large bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.