Kids will go crazy for these cheesy cauliflower tots! Look for riced cauliflower in the produce department of your local grocery store to save time making these delicious treats. Plus, you can get your kids in the kitchen helping to mix these up and add them to the muffin tin before baking.
- 16 ounces cauliflower rice
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 24-cup mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place cauliflower crumbles in microwave safe bowl with 1 Tbsp. water and microwave on HIGH 4 minutes. Let cool. Transfer cauliflower to kitchen towel and wring out excess water.
- Mix cauliflower, egg, cheese, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and garlic powder in large bowl. Scoop evenly into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 115Total Fat: 7gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 260mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 8g