If you love buffalo chicken, you’ll love these rice bowls! This recipe is perfect for meal prep too. We make shredded chicken in the slow cooker at the start of the week (here’s our shredded chicken how-to) along with a batch of rice. Everything else for these bowls come together easily for a quick dinner or lunch. Just reheat the rice and chicken and assemble!
- 12 ounces cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce, (or less, to taste)
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 1 (12 oz.) bag Eat Smart® Broccoli Slaw
- 1 cup halved Red Sun Farms® cherry tomatoes
- 1 Avocados From Mexico avocado, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4 tablespoons Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch dressing
- Toss chicken with buffalo sauce.
- Assemble bowls with rice, chicken, broccoli slaw, tomatoes and avocado. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle green onions on top.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 330Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 76mgSodium: 192mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 5gSugar: 2gProtein: 33g