Peaches are a summer staple and this dessert recipe features fresh broiled peaches topped with Greek yogurt and almonds is the perfect summer dish. Fresh peaches are broiled in the oven (or you can place them on the grill!), then topped with creamy Greek yogurt and crunchy almonds for a dish you won’t be able to resist diving into!
- 4 canned peach halves
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8-10 Wonderful® almonds, crushed
- Preheat broiler.
- Place peaches on baking sheet and sprinkle with brown sugar. Place in oven 4-5 inches from broiler and broil 5-7 minutes, or until browned. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Mix Greek yogurt, almond extract, and cinnamon in small bowl. Top peaches with Greek yogurt and sprinkle with crushed almonds.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 64Total Fat: 2gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 14mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 3g