Who’s says breakfast can only be in the morning? Pack these broccoli cheese quiches in your child’s lunchbox for a fun way to eat mid-day! Leftovers can also be wrapped up and stored in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (12 oz.) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 6 ounces chopped broccoli, steamed
- 1 cup finely grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 4 mini sweet peppers, sliced into 6 rings each
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease nonstick 12-cup muffin pan.
- Lightly beat eggs in medium bowl. Add evaporated milk, broccoli, cheddar cheese and lemon pepper seasoning. Stir well.
- Divide evenly between muffin cups. Top with 2 pepper rings.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Run knife around sides to loosen and remove from pan.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 3 days.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 229Total Fat: 12gCholesterol: 129mgSodium: 224mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 14g