Perfect for the weekend, hearty potatoes and savory onions kick up a traditional egg breakfast in this recipe.
Nutrition Tip: When preparing your red potatoes for roasting, mashing, or boiling, be sure to keep the skin on! The red skin is rich in B-vitamins, which pairs nicely with the energy-boosting complex carbohydrates found in the starch.
- 1/2 pound small red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped RealSweet® sweet onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Poke potatoes with knife and microwave on HIGH 5 minutes. Let cool slightly before handling.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat; add onions and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Cut potatoes into cubes and add to skillet. Cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are browned on all sides. Add fresh parsley and cook 1 minute.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 496Total Fat: 13.62gCholesterol: 227mgSodium: 296mgCarbohydrates: 67.31gFiber: 8gProtein: 20.18g