Kids won’t be able to resist this banana sushi! It’s simple – roll, cut and add sliced strawberries and kiwi for added flair. These sushi rolls will keep in lunchboxes until lunchtime. If your school is a nut-free zone, swap the peanut butter for soybutter or sunbutter instead!
- 1 large (6-inch) whole wheat tortilla
- 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter, divided
- 1 banana, peeled
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 kiwifruit, sliced
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- Lay tortilla on flat surface. Spread with half of the peanut butter. Place banana on one end of tortilla and roll up. Cut into even slices and place strawberries and kiwi sliced on top.
- Microwave remaining peanut butter on HIGH 30 seconds, or until melted, and drizzle over banana sushi.
- Top with shredded coconut.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 301Total Fat: 15gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 249mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 6gSugar: 10gProtein: 9g