Add crunch and flavor to your morning bagel by adding in chopped pistachios! Pistachios are a good source of fiber providing 3 grams per serving.
Nutrition Tip: Pistachios primarily contain monounsaturated fat, the same kind of healthy fat found in olive oil and avocados.
- 1/4 cup lowfat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup pistachios, shelled, chopped
- 2 whole wheat bagels, sliced, toasted
- Combine cream cheese and pistachios in small bowl. Mix well.
- Spread on each side of bagel.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 310Total Fat: 11gSodium: 516mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 8gProtein: 14g