Dinner takes a shortcut with this easy chicken stir fry. Using a chopped salad kit plus a few extra veggies, you can get a healthy, flavorful meal on the table in under 15 minutes. Easily swap in your favorite veggies or whatever you have on hand that you need to use up.
Nutrition Tip: Snow peas add vibrant color and crunch to this dish. They’re rich in vitamin C and even contain iron, which kids need for growth.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces snow peas
- 1 package Asian chopped salad kit
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, mushrooms and garlic powder. Cook chicken 5 minutes, or until cooked through. Add snow peas and cook 2 minutes. Add salad kit and dressing (reserve toppings for final dish, optional) and mix well. Cook 1-2 minutes, or until heated through.
- Top with salad kit toppings for added crunch.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 270Total Fat: 14gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 406mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 27g