Kids will love opening their lunchboxes and seeing these yummy mini muffins, packed with healthy ingredients like apples, zucchini and Greek yogurt! Make a batch for easy lunchboxes all week!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup grated zucchini, excess water removed
- 1/2 cup grated Gala apple
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in bowl. Set aside.
- Mix honey, yogurt, egg and vanilla in separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just incorporated. Fold in zucchini and apple.
- Spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray and fill ¾ full. Bake 15 minutes, or until toothpick is inserted and comes out clean. Remove from muffin pan and let cool.
- Fill out your lunchbox with a fresh peach, baby carrots and Ranch, and cheese cubes
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 376Total Fat: 18gCholesterol: 81mgSodium: 225mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 2gSugar: 20gProtein: 17g