The air fryer was made for roasting potatoes! Perfectly crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. These ranch potatoes will be a huge hit with the whole family and pair well is just about any main dish. Don’t have an air fryer? No problem! Just roasted them in the oven at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- 1 1/2 pounds small yellow potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Ranch seasoning
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Toss potatoes with oil and seasoning, stirring to coat well.
- Place in air fryer basket and cook at 400F for 12-15 minutes.
- Top with green onions.
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400F. Add seasoned potatoes to parchment-lined baking sheet and bake 15-18 minutes or until tender.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 118Total Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 468mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 3gSugar: 0gProtein: 3g