Nutrition Tip: Broccoli is an excellent source of Vitamin C, making 1 cup of broccoli florets and 1 orange about the same.
To make this lunchbox SUPER simple, we pair this make-ahead broccoli salad with a favorite sandwich – quick and easy! Do you kids love PB&J? Perfect! Or turkey and cheddar, ham and Swiss, hummus and veggies? All good here.
Or pair with a wrap, leftovers from last night or any other main dish your kids enjoy. That’s what I love about this recipe – I can make a big batch at the beginning of the week and pair it with just about anything for easy lunches.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox for a chance to win weekly prizes.
Looking for more lunchbox ideas? We’ve got you covered with 70+ ideas including make-ahead ideas, non-sandwich lunches, ideas for repurposing leftovers, and vegetarian, nut-free and gluten-free recipes.
Or check out all of our back-to-school content on our blog. A few of our most popular posts include:
- The Ultimate Guide to Packing Healthy Lunchboxes
- After-School Snacks that Won’t Ruin Dinner
- The Best Lunchboxes for Kids
- 20 Lunchbox-Packing Tips & Hacks from Parents
- 1 (16 oz.) bag broccoli florets
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 3 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup bacon ranch dressing
- Place broccoli in large bowl, breaking any large florets into smaller pieces. Add grapes, cheese, onion and dressing. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 83Total Fat: 4gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 112mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 6g