If you’ve never heard of a Buddha Bowl, it might just become your new favorite meal. A Buddha Bowl, also known as a rice bowl, quinoa bowl or salad bowl, is a bowl full of delicious ingredients for a hearty meal.
While most Buddha Bowls have a whole grain base, like rice or quinoa, the base can also be salad, pasta, roasted potatoes – the possibilities are endless!
The base is then topped with a combination of tasty ingredients like proteins, fruits, veggies, cheese, nuts, dressings and so much more. The best part? You can totally customize for your own (or your family’s) tastes! Buddha bowls are also great for meal prep – prep a handful of ingredients then mix and match all week for delicious meals,
Here’s a guide to Build Your Own Buddha Bowl. Print a copy for your fridge and get cooking!
15 Healthy Buddha Bowl Recipes
1. Rainbow Buddha Bowl
2. Savory Chicken Kebab Veggie Bowl from Opera Singer in the Kitchen
3. Avocado & Egg Breakfast Bowl from Fun Learning Life
4. Fall Harvest Bowls with Creamy Thyme Dressing from Holley Grainger
5. Greek Meatball Buddha Bowl
6. Peanut Chicken Rice & Cabbage Bowls from Family Food on the Table
7. Spicy Fish Taco Bowls with Cilantro Lime Slaw from Pinch of Yum
8. Korean BBQ Tofu Bowls with Stir-Fried Veggies & Quinoa from Oh My Veggies
9. Roasted Chickpea Vegetarian Buddha Bowl
10. Roasted Sweet Potato Buddha Bowls from Dinner at the Zoo
11. Harvest Buddha Bowl with Lemon Tahini Dressing from Spoonful of Flavor
12. Vegetarian Sushi Bowl from Naturaly Ella
13. Southwest Sweet Potato Buddha Bowl
14. Shrimp Avocado Quinoa Bowls from Gimme Delicious
15. Mediterranean Vegan Buddha Bowl from Culinary Hill