It’s time for a fiesta! Spice up your traditional Cinco de Mayo feast with these 16 healthy and delicious Mexican-inspired dishes!
Cinco de Mayo is coming up on May 5. Cinco de Mayo commemorates the Mexican Army’s victory over the French Empire at the Battle of Puebla, on May 5, 1862.
If you’re looking for Mexican-inspired dishes to serve at your fiesta, you can’t leave out fresh salsa, tacos, guacamole and more.
Cinco de Mayo Appetizers & Dips:
1. Air Fryer Mexican Cauliflower Rice Taquitos
2. 7-Layer Taco Dip
3. Black Bean & Corn Salsa
4. Wonton Taco Cups
5. Easy Homemade Guacamole
6. Mexican Corn Cups (Elote)
7. Sweet & Spicy Roasted Tomato Salsa
Cinco de Mayo Main Dishes:
8. Taco Salad Bowls
9. Chicken Avocado Enchiladas
10. Turkey & Mushroom Tacos
11. One-Pot Light Chicken Tortilla Soup
12. Slow Cooker Shredded Pork Tacos
13. Sweet Potato & Black Bean Quesadillas
14. One-Pot Vegetarian Enchilada Bowls
15. Citrus Shrimp Tacos
16. Slow Cooker Steak Fajitas
Looking for Cinco de Mayo recipes? Check out our pinboard for tons of fresh and healthy ideas!