Perfect for your next cookout or get together, this 5-Layer Greek Dip is full of veggies and flavor. Pack in individual cups for a fun appetizer. Use cucumber slices and other veggies for dipping to make this a gluten free snack.
Photography by Christine Pittman in partnership with Produce for Kids.
- 10 ounces original or classic hummus
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Tanimura & Antle Artisian Romaine, chopped
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- Spread hummus in single layer in serving dish. Crumble feta on top of hummus. Sprinkle with lettuce, tomato and olives.
- Serve with cucumber slices and pita bread.
- Calories 169
- Fat 10.27g
- Protein 8.44g
- Carbohydrates 11.53g
- Fiber 4.52g
- Sodium 481mg
- Calcium 121mg
- Iron 1.94mg